Hi, my name is Usagi. That’s Japanese for “rabbit”! I am here to help if you have any questions about taking care of a house rabbit like me.
Did you know…?
- Rabbits need playtime and companionship
- Hay is essential to a rabbit’s diet
- Rabbits need to be picked up carefully or they might get injured (see illustration)
- An outdoor hutch makes rabbits vulnerable to weather, predators, and disease
- Rabbits can be litter box trained
I’m very excited to help you understand your bunny’s needs so that you can have a happy friendship. Stay tuned for future blog posts with tips & info!
Please email any questions for Usagi to email@example.com